Current Projects (2016/2017)
- Ethnic Variation in Environmental Attitudes and Behavior
- Size matters: How cognitive compliance affects utilization of public space recycling bins
- Transient vs. Planned Recycling Behavior: Why the motivation for “split second” recycling decisions differ from planned action (working title).
- iPledge: An alternative recycling promotion and education campaign for engaging households in Ontario
- Public Spaces and the built environment: Why recycling signage is not effective in commons areas
- Cognitive dissonance and its affect on transient recycling decisions: The “Fu** It Principle”